April 19, 2012

The girl who'd sleep with anyone

Of course, strictly speaking, she didn't sleep with just anyone.
She had standards.
Still, the fact of the matter is, as any cursory examination of the evidence would suffice to show, that she was quite willing to sleep with almost any guy.
Once, and only once, I asked her about these standards of hers.

"Well, if you must know...," she began. A pensive thirty seconds went by. "It's not like anybody will do. Sometimes the whole idea turns me off. But you know, maybe I want to find out a lot about different people. Or maybe that's how my world comes together for me."
"By sleeping with someone?"
"Uh-huh."
It was my turn to think things over.
"So tell me, has it helped you make sense of things?"

"A little," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be nice to get a feedback from you :)