It has been a very busy month, juggling chores at home, family commitments, church, friends. work,..., work, work... Uhm.. work? Kidding. I know I shouldn't be pushing myself too hard with my full time job, but time constraints are everywhere. Time is wasted in queue lines going up the overpass, waiting for a bus home, and other things. I rarely arrive home before 10pm, leaving my coconut shell dried to blog.
But it's fine. I'm trying to enjoy every minute of idleness, because it seems that it's the only me-time I can have, with those endless bus rides where I can catch up with sleep. (I'm not workaholic, okay)
So what have I been up to these past few weeks? The photos could tell.
This holiday season, I lost my little black book where I write random notes that enter my head, so I had to resort in typing it in my phone, in which I hate, but I find convenient. I am warning you, the following sentences could be really nonsense, random and unsightly due to overflowing cheessy+emo-ness, you might not read my blog anymore, and that's sad y'know.
- Every breath you take Yes i hid inside, till i almost cry Leader of the band
- Forgiveness isn't all about forgetting. it's choosing not to bring up past mistakes because you love the person. Red, colors of christmas
- Hebrews 12:15
- Enemies-forgiveness; Opponents-tolerance; Friends and family-heart; All-charity; Children-A good example; Self-respect
- I learned something about money today. When you have a bigger income, it doesn't mean you're at all contented. It still depends on your capacity to live within that. For instance, i myself have already more than enough but it seemed that it always lack for the things that i WANT. From now on I will try to give more and live within my means. It won't hurt to dream and hope for the big things but for now I shall be contented for what is given to me.
- 10525, 11232, 10413, 1174 truly madly deeply
- Ang dami kong namimiss tuwing ganitong Christmas season, lalo na ngayong nagtatrabaho ako, Namimiss ko yung christmas vacation nung estudyante pa, Yung mga parties sa UP, nung elem, highschool. Yung nostalgia pag christmas season na nakaupo lang sa sofa ng bahay tuwing gabi at may yellow light habang nag babrowse ng photo albums, tutugtog ng rudolph the red nose sa keyboard, o kaya eh maglalaro ng family computer, tapos may mangangaroling.Eh iba na kasi ngayon eh.
- Picture of you
- I feel happy today; i'm motivated
- A happy christmas to me. Even though I haven't received that much gifts like the past few years, i felt contented and more happy that I was able to give out something, including time, for reconnecting with old friends and the One who gave all of these. :)
- Kahit nagkakaron ng misunderstanding at tension between family members, at the end of the day, maaayos pa rin yun. Indeed, this could be the most imperfectly perfect christmas for me.
The end of the year is approaching, and I'm looking forward to that. :) Happy holidays everyone!